ITA Mini Gatherings
ITA is launching an exciting new chapter in Indigenous tourism! Our Indigenous Tourism Alberta Mini Gatherings are coming to five vibrant locations across the province: Edmonton, Calgary, Lethbridge, Grande Prairie, and Fort McMurray.
While we won’t be hosting our traditional three-day gathering this time, we’re thrilled to introduce you to our catered regional Gatherings. These one-day events will be packed with enriching content and opportunities for you to connect with the Indigenous tourism community.
Here’s what you can expect at our Indigenous Mini Gatherings:
- Market Preparedness Sessions: Dive into sessions covering essential aspects of development, marketing, and allyship to equip your organization for success in Indigenous tourism.
- Keynote Sessions: Gain insights and inspiration from a keynote speaker who brings valuable perspectives and expertise to the table.
- Panel Discussions: Engage in lively discussions with industry experts and thought leaders as they share their insights and experiences.
- Entertainment: Enjoy a taste of Indigenous culture and entertainment during our delightful lunchtime performances.
- Networking Sessions: Connect with fellow attendees, share ideas, and explore collaboration opportunities to strengthen our Indigenous tourism community.
Our Indigenous Mini Gatherings are designed to bring the essence of our traditional gatherings to your doorstep, providing focused and immersive sessions to help you to thrive in the world of Indigenous tourism.
These events are funded by Indigenous Services Canada.